Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back Again

Well,well,well. It's definitely been a long time since I wrote a blog post, over a month! I think my aim now is to post at least 4 posts a month, which is one per week.

I've recently just hopped on the Etsy bandwagon. Incase you don't know it's just another version of Ebay but instead they only sell handmade/vintage items and craft supplies. But one major difference I've noticed with Etsy is that pretty much all the items are of extremely high quality plus scammers are extremely rare and photographs of items are quite often very professional looking. They have some really original products on the site so I'll share some of my currents favourites:

Blackboard Ring




Temporary Barcode Tatoos




Lego USB



Just made my very first Etsy purchase today. A little pricey as it's being shipped from the States but it is so adorably sweet that I think it's worth it. My mum and I always seem to be clueless at what to make for dinner so we usually resort to something either ever so boring or just plain unhealthy so I decided to buy a Mini Meal Planner to help me plan and anything that is pretty definitely is a huge motivater for me. In the planner you can fit 8 weeks worth of dinners in and when I run out I can just photocopy some more!

No comments: